Phir teri kahani yaad aayee,
Kuch apna zamana yaad aaya,
Kuch unki jawani yaad aayee*

I am a dreamer, I collect all the smiles from My yesterday, Neatly pack them into words and hide them in my heart, I call them "MEMORIES".

This blog is just an expression of my personal views, experiences and opinions; and is hence restricted to the extent of my perception. Any posts in this blog, or any comments posted by anyone for any of my blog entries, may not necessarily hold any truth/validity in them and are not to be treated as "facts"!
Further, I have no intention to promote or propagate about any particular political party, religion, race, creed, caste or sex through the expressions in my blog. I am tolerant of all. However, I may, from time-to-time, mark certain things noteworthy, or un-noteworthy, about the various happenings around me; which, again will be solely based upon my perception and will, in all probability, keep changing from time-to-time. I consider this change necessary consequence of having an open mind.
This weblog is intended to provide a semi-permanent point in time snapshot and manifestation of the various memes running around my brain, and as such any thoughts and opinions expressed within or out-of-date posts may not the same, nor even similar, to those I may hold today.
All the stories in my post are a work of fiction and any resembelance to any incidence or person, alive or dead, is purely intentional and I take sole responsibility for it. Some stories might be inspired by real life incidence but the name of the charactors are changed to protect their identity as I have no wish to slander anyone's name, reputation or goodwill in this world. I respect all; and therefore request all to please understand that any offense caused by any of my posts here is totally unintentional and merely due to the limited scope of my perception. If anyone feels that any of my posts may be hurting someone's sentiments or feelings or reputation, kindly bring it to my notice at once, through an email, and the "offensive-material" will be removed immediately.
Please note that any offensive or abusive comments posted by anyone, for any of my blog entries, will also not be appreciated and will be strictly dealt with.
0 comments:
Post a Comment