Thursday, March 12, 2009
रंग क्या है (What is colour? )
जो फाल्गुन में बिखरता है
जो मौसम में निखरता है
वही है रंग........
जो होली में फुहारों पर
और दीवाली दीवारों पर
वही है रंग........
जो दुनिया को लुभाता है
जो महफ़िल को जमाता है
वही है रंग.........
हिना में जो बसा करता
जो होठों पर रचा करता
वही है रंग........
यह दुनिया जिसपे मरती है
और जिसमें भंग पड़ती है
वही है रंग..........
जो खुशहाली में छाता है
जो गम में याद आता है
वही है रंग.......
होली बहुत बहुत मुबारक ........
जो मौसम में निखरता है
वही है रंग........
जो होली में फुहारों पर
और दीवाली दीवारों पर
वही है रंग........
जो दुनिया को लुभाता है
जो महफ़िल को जमाता है
वही है रंग.........
हिना में जो बसा करता
जो होठों पर रचा करता
वही है रंग........
यह दुनिया जिसपे मरती है
और जिसमें भंग पड़ती है
वही है रंग..........
जो खुशहाली में छाता है
जो गम में याद आता है
वही है रंग.......
होली बहुत बहुत मुबारक ........
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
- I me and myself
- I was born a while back. after that, I began to grow up. during this process, I learned to learn, which is not as easy as it sounds. up until very recently, I was. right now I am, and soon I will be. My ME is part of many USs and WEs, not to mention a few OURs. I'm endlessly interested in your YOU, perhaps almost as much as you should be. I am learning to be very good to my Self. I highly suggest trying it some time. it's very liberating. Complexly simple, anxiously resilient; effortless to predict- tough to decipher, hard to know- easy to understand. That’s me!
0 comments:
Post a Comment