Pages

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Resolving to Resolve in 2010


2009 started on a bad note and the whole year reflected it. Had some good moments and some really bad ones. 2010 starts on a good note. lets see whats in stored for me.


Here is my Do's and Don'ts for 2010


Travel to new locations. 
Eat less.
Meet my parents more often.
Domesticate myself…a little.
Learn to be formal (believe in formalities)


Be less investigative. Take things people say at face value…at least sometimes.
Don’t wallow.
Read. Read. Read.
Make at least two people genuinely smile every day.
Do things that make me genuinely smile at least thrice a day.
Detach.
Find my new happy place. (Beaches are too crowded and Ladakh is too far. Don’t count the couch before the TV)
Spend less time net.

Get a new comfort zone. (make this my utmost priority as my job sucks now.)

Start incorporating that alien concept people call ‘time management’.
Snap less. (Even during that time.)
Decide on my trust threshold: A) Trust no one. B) Trust everyone. C) Trust selective people. D) Trust myself only. E) Don’t trust anyone including myself.
Get fit. It’s my last chance to be hot for Goa in December.
Write better. Think better.
Don’t be jaded. I’m only 30
Be wiser. I’m already 30.
Don’t depend on my roomi. Especially for dinner.
De-clutter – Mind. Body. Soul.
Be nice. Less vice.
Don’t nag, shriek, or whine.
Look up difficult words in the dictionary.
Stop swearing so much you b****!
Change my Ipod playlist.
Make sincere efforts to keep in touch.
Reduce my carbon footprint.
Get a new wardrobe.
Write little notes to friends and family. Just.
Be less fatalistic and more optimistic.
Be more decisive.
Be more incisive.
Try and figure out ‘finance stuff’.
Be inspired.
Inspire.
Sleep before 1 am. Get up before 9 am.
Critique, don’t criticize.
Bitch and gossip in moderation.
Be proactive, not passive aggressive.
Concern myself with dental hygiene
Be fierce (in a cool way).
Do. DO. DOOOOO.


PS: My plan B is to be happy.

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
I was born a while back. after that, I began to grow up. during this process, I learned to learn, which is not as easy as it sounds. up until very recently, I was. right now I am, and soon I will be. My ME is part of many USs and WEs, not to mention a few OURs. I'm endlessly interested in your YOU, perhaps almost as much as you should be. I am learning to be very good to my Self. I highly suggest trying it some time. it's very liberating. Complexly simple, anxiously resilient; effortless to predict- tough to decipher, hard to know- easy to understand. That’s me!